Better Health Company approach
Three essential elements are necessary for sustainable and effective weight management. These are nutrition, physical activity and behaviour change.
Sustainable partnerships make sure we can provide either funded or cost effective services for all ages, cultures and communities
Health professional developed
Our programs and services are evidence-based and developed by expert dietitians, psychologists and exercise professionals.
We believe in a holistic approach to health to make sure that our advice is achievable and supports a healthy lifestyle.
Evidence base and published research
• The 24-hour Movement Guidelines.
• The Clinical Practice Guidelines for management of overweight and obesity in adults, adolescents and children.
How to make a referral
Phone: 1300 822 953.
• When your referral is received.
• When your patient is registered to a program.
• Patient outcomes after they complete the program.
• If your patient chooses not to participate in the program.
• If your patient drops out of the program before completing it.
Delivering a program
- Experienced program facilitators.
- Ongoing program support.
- Data management services.
- Detailed reporting.
- Program promotion services.